Copy block between pages

Is there any way to copy a block and all it’s contents, from one page to another? The menu on my pages is not consistent. Some menus have smaller font, and the spacing between the elements above and below the menu block is not consistent on each page. Drives me nuts! Also, once you’ve changed the font size, there does not seem to be any way to revert it back to the default.

Dear Lilian,

Currently, there is no user interface element to copy blocks from one page to another. However, there is a workaround that you can make use of:

1. Select a block on the page you wish to copy
  2. Press CTRL+C (or CMD+C on Mac devices) on your keyboard, that is “copy” functionality
  3. Go to the page where you wish to paste the block, select the element nearby, and press CTRL+V (or CMD+V on Mac devices)
    The block will be copied.

This method should not be applied to main layout elements, such as logo or menu. I have manually adjusted your menu items and logo placement.

I will be happy to assist you with Portfolio Website building, please let me know what kind of changes you would like to do and I will make them for you.

Harry,
Graphic Designer
SlickPic